Search Clearinghouse Topics
Welcome to the PDMP Center of Excellence Clearinghouse
A critical function of the COE Clearinghouse is to compile and disseminate information about initiating and operating a PDMP. The Clearinghouse organizes information, scientifically assesses its significance and applications, and supports stakeholders in its use for their own systems.
Analysis and Reporting
The Clearinghouse also analyzes and reports on findings involving prescription monitoring data and related information in both the U.S. and worldwide. This will facilitate the use of prescription monitoring data to serve the interests of the many PDMP constituencies, including:
- Federal and state departments of criminal justice and public health
- Medical, pharmacy, and regulatory agencies and professionals
- Opioid treatment programs
- Other prescription substance-abuse prevention and treatment programs
- Pain management and patient advocate groups
Wherever you sit, we welcome your input as we develop the Clearinghouse to serve your interests as a PDMP stakeholder.
Please use our contact form if you wish to suggest additions to our library, contribute relevant literature or analyses, have comments on improving the site and its functions, or have questions about PDMPs or our work.